Apr 5, 2010

Happy Easter

We spent Easter this year with my side of the family.  We went to our church in Cary and then off to Wilson, NC to my Bonus Mom's parents (Fred and Linda) house.  These are honestly some of the nicest people I have ever met.  My brothers Jake, Mark and Zach have the BEST grandparents who love and spoil them to death.  Here is a picture of us all before we changed into comfy clothes.
There is a lot to do out in the country...tractors, 4-wheelers, basketball, sand boxes and lots of land to run around.
After playing we ate a delicious meal....with lots of options and sides...my kind of spread!
Of course Jake and Zach also enjoyed an Easter Egg Hunt with a special Golden egg that had $5 (a lot of money to them:)  Once Zach figured out there was candy in the egg he wasn't interested in hunting for more, but wanted to eat the candy!
I am helping Zack get an egg out of the tree...I think it was intended for Jake to find, but he was on a mission to find the Golden egg.

Which he found with some hints and help!
What a great way to spend time with family and celebrate the ressurection of the Lord Jesus Christ.  Hope you all had a great Easter weekend!
John 3:16  "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life."

No comments:

Post a Comment