Aug 10, 2010

Shower for Caroline

Wow, this is the longest I have gone without posting...sorry!  I have been very busy preparing and planning a baby shower for my sweet friend Caroline!  This was my first time hosting a baby shower and my first time hosting a party of this size at my house.  I have to say I had sooo much fun planning for it and am so sad it is now over:(  Ok so now on to the shower.   Caroline and her husband John are naming their little girl Leighton Dare.  We decorated and used her monogram on a lot of details throughout the party.
I made these water bottle lables...perfect since the mommy-to-be always has a water bottle in hand:)
We all helped out in making yummy snacks and a Pink Punch.
We had a childrens book for all the guest to sign for Leighton:)
Here is Caroline with all of the beautiful hosts.
Caroline has some sweet friends and she got so many cute gifts for baby Leighton.  This little girl will not be short of blankets and bloomers.  We gave her a Moses basket, monogramed bloomers, and a silver rattle.
Our talented friend Alice made an alphabet picture to put in Leighton's nursery.
And of course we had a cute take away gift.  Jennifer made carriage cookies and we put them in a carriage I found at Marshalls and spray painted white.
Overall it was a fun day and hope Caroline enjoyed it as much as we did!  We are anxiously awaiting Leighton's arrival:)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had a great time at the shower! And, I love the blog :)

    ReplyDelete