Sep 19, 2010

Frame Work

I do not like to waste things and I love to craft! I have noticed my obsession with frames lately.  One by one I started turning old and unused frames into useful cute decor around the house.
A picture board in my guest room...
A serving tray with handles...
Memo boards in my office...
I framed a dry erase calendar...
When I got tired of all my earrings getting tangled and never being able to find the matching pair, I used a frame, cute fabric and some sewing pins...and voila!
Miriam my MIL is always reminded to keep things simple in life with this framed inspirational word in her design studio...

Here are some more ideas to inspire you!
I love the idea of spray painting a variety of frames the same color...just frames...
Framed mirrors...
Framed chalk board...
So if you have an old picture in the attic and don't know what to do with it...pop out the picture and create something brand new out of the frame!

No comments:

Post a Comment