May 4, 2011

New Cooking Shows

I am a HUGE fan of cooking shows.  I actually taught myself how to cook when we first got married by watching the Food Network.  My favorites are Giada De Laurentiis and Barefoot Contessa, but lately I have been wanting new recipes and have started DVRing a few new cooking shows.  The first is 5 Ingredient Fix on Food Network.  It is a great show for working women who need no fuss meals after a long day at work.  We have made several things from her show from snacks and drinks to actual dinners.
The other show I am in love with is Kitchen Boss on TLC.  I love Cake Boss and Buddy is just as charming on his kitchen show.  Although his meals are not bikini body friendly...they are yummy!  Recently we made his Mozzarella and Sausage Stuffed Chicken.  Find the recipe here. This was actually the meal I made Ryan the night he officially moved to Charlotte for good!  Now that is a reason for celebrating!
*This recipe calls for Bread Crumbs.  My favorite G-Free Bread Crumbs are these:
We first made the sausage and mozzerella filling.
Now prep and stuff the chicken...
While your chicken is cooking make the Tomato Topping...found here.  This is a very easy process if you follow simple instructions on how to peel the tomato.
Gather the rest of the Vinaigrette and toss to combine.
Then top your stuffed chicken with this fresh tomato topping....and magic happens!
Hope you love these cooking shows and recipes as much as we have!

No comments:

Post a Comment