Jul 20, 2011

2, 4, 6, 11...

2...
Sorry for my absence blog...but I have been putting all my creative juices into our latest project....a NEW HOUSE!  Yes we are moving in 2 weeks into our second home.  We have been living in a townhouse in Charlotte while we search for our new home and are so excited to be moving...ok not excited about packing and moving again, but super excited to finally feel settled in Charlotte!!  I have been busy packing, organizing, and decorating!

4...
July 4th.  Yep I am a bad blogger and still have not blogged about July 4th:(  That does not however mean we did not have a wonderful time.  We, like always, went to Sunset Beach with the Lippards and Lees.  This is the first year that we have had to split the group up into two houses.  Sad because we want to all be together, but exciting because our group is growing so fast:)
We had a great menu: Hamburgers with Pimento Cheese and Bacon, Hot Dogs, Veggie Boats, and Rebecca made Gluten Free Tomato Pie!  While us girls were cooking dinner the guys set up a Corn Hole Tournament.  We drew names for our teams.  I picked Katie...she calls me Seantini so we named our team...K-tini:)  We did not win, but had lots of fun!
We spent the rest of our time at the beach enjoying the sun and sand!


We could not leave the Sunset trip without a big plate of George's Spaghetti and Meatballs (gluten free just for me:)

Happy Belated 4th!

6...
Ryan and I celebrated our 6th Anniversary...I can't believe we have been married for 6 years!  The 6 year gift is Iron and Candy.   We went shopping for a Cast Iron Skillet and I made a candy/flower boquet for the candy part of the gift!
This is the first year we are not taking a trip/vacation...but thats because we are buying a house instead!  We did however go out for a night on the town!  I truly feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be married to such an amazing man.  We have a lot to be thankful for and even more to look forward to this year. Love you Ryan and Happy 6th Anniversary!

11...
My little brother, Jake, turned 11!  Sad we missed his party, but looking forward to a family beach trip next week!!
Happy Birthday Jake.

No comments:

Post a Comment