Apr 20, 2012

The Soon-to-Be Mrs. Walker

This past weekend I was lucky enough to host a shower for one of my favorite people!  Rebecca...the Soon-to-Be Mrs. Walker is getting married very soon!  I am a huge fan of themes so I was thrilled when we decided on a yellow chevron/lemon kitchen shower theme!  Rachel and I hosted the shower at a cute little restaurant in Columbia.  The place was amazing, but didn't have the best lighting for my little point and shoot camera:(
Instead of a game we decided to have each guest fill out a mad lib and we read it while Rebecca opened their gift.....hilarious!

We loved using Rebecca's new initials and lemons as the base of most of our decor!
Rebecca got some amazing gifts that will go perfectly in her new kitchen!!
We also had each guest write down their favorite recipe!   One guest wrote a recipe for Husband Preserves....so cute!

Thanks to everyone for coming and spoiling Rebecca!
Cheers!

Can't wait for the big day... Mrs. Walker!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment