Jan 2, 2013

Cheers to 2013!

We decided since this is our last New Years without kids we would live it up!  We traveled with some friends to Kiawah Island, SC.  We stayed in an amazing house and had great weather the entire weekend.

We went on lots of walks and bike rides.
We played lots of games!
Lots of laughs!

I haven't laughed this much in a long time.  And only one accident all weekend....someone put the wrong dish soap in the dishwasher!
Loved spending time in the kitchen with the girls.  There was not a shortage of drinks or food the entire weekend.
We went to dinner at The Atlantic Room at the Ocean Club one night.
One day the boys played golf and the girls went into Charleston for lunch and some shopping.  We ate lunch at Virginias and I had a plate of sides....so good!  My favorite places were the candy store and an antique store.
And of course we celebrated New Years!
We did a lot of dancing!!!
We played our New Years fortune game.  There were 8 items in a bag that you draw from and each one has a fortune attached.  Since Ryan and I know whats in the bag we just get the two left over.  I actually got the bottle...how appropriate:)  Guess no one else in this group is having a baby this year!
While everyone else rang in the new year with some champagne, my sweet and thoughtful husband bought me some bubbly too!
Can't believe Ryan and I will be parents in 2013!  I am looking forward to this year more than any other before and hope it goes by really slow:)  Cheers to 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment