Jul 29, 2013

Rolly Polly

Both kids have now rolled over!  While I am very excited about this....I am also real nervous about them being mobile!  Its really easy now because I can leave them on the changing table, leave one in the living room while I have the other in the tub...you get the picture.  I have a feeling them being mobile equals me being exhausted!  The first time Ellie rolled over we were playing at The Lees!  Graham rolled over exactly a week later....at 5 AM in his crib.  We heard him babbling and couldn't believe he was awake.  I went to check on him and he was laying on his back smiling at me...little stinker!  Since then Graham spent two nights constantly rolling over and waking himself up.  He is now only doing it during tummy time...thanks goodness!!!
I have not been able to upload the video of them rolling over, but here are some cute pics!

They are so cute looking in the mirror during tummy time while they work on strengthening their neck and upper body muscles!



Hopefully they just like rolling over a while and don't start crawling anytime soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment