Nov 18, 2013

High Chairs!

Before we got pregnant I always wanted a wooden spindle high chair.  I always see old ones at antique stores and couldn't wait to get pregnant and buy one to paint and restore.  When we found out we were pregnant with twins….and I have to have everything matching…I knew the high chairs would be hard to find.  After searching I decided I would have to buy new ones so they would match.  This was not easy.  I ended up with unfinished wood spindle high chairs.
So I painted them gray (like everything else in our house haha) and ordered their monogram decals from Etsy to put on the back before sealing it.

And Voila!  They love sitting in them.  They look so cute too!!!




They also constantly hold hands….especially when eating.  This absolutely melts my heart!
Only thing I don't like is how fast they are growing up!  They look so grown up in these chairs!


6 comments:

  1. They are soo sweet - the pic where they are holding hands is ADORABLE! Not to mention those amazing highchairs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with those high chairs!! They look amazing and your babies do look so grown up sitting in them. It goes by too fast right? Graham and Ellie remind me of that sweet set of twins in the bath that won't let go of each other right after they are born..........too cute for words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Makes me tear up that they hold hands, that is the sweetest thing ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! May I ask where you purchased these high chairs? I've been searching high and low for something similar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! Where do you get these chairs? We're in search for our little one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete