Dec 11, 2013

Cali for Vacation!

Ryan and I just returned from a long weekend in California to visit our friends, The Lees!  Loved seeing this little boy who insisted on wearing his super hero costume most of the weekend!!

 We just hung out and went to In and Out Burger on Friday night, but Saturday we got to go to the 49ers facility and watch practice!  They are currently building a new stadium right beside the practice facility!

 Me and Rachel…Adam running behind us:)
 Little Ryan, Andy and Ryan

 We ate lunch with the team inside….here is me and Adam and if you look closely you can see Colt McCoy and Coach Harbaugh behind us!
 Me being a dork and playing on the podium where they do press conferences.
 We went to dinner at a pizza place and they had an amazing Gluten Free pizza!
 Then stopped by Krispy Kreme!
 On Sunday we woke up early and headed into the city for the big game!


 Since the 49ers are building a new stadium this is the last season in Candlestick Park:(
 Ryan, me and Rachel on the field after the big win!!!

 We drove to Carmel, CA after the game and stayed at the Lodge at Pebble Beach for the night!
 Dinner at the Lodge….french fries and mussels!
 Rachel and I snuggling up in bed.
 Boys playing putt putt in the room.
 We woke up to the most AMAZING VIEW I have ever seen! (Yes, that is the 18th Green at Pebble Beach)
 Breakfast at the Gallery and shopping before the boys played a round at Pebble Beach.
 While they played golf, Rachel and I headed to Carmel to shop, eat and get a manicure!  It was the perfect girls day!!!
For lunch we went to Casanova…..delicious!!





 We couldn't resist stopping for some sweets!
 Back at the Lodge….Hot apple Cider and Christmas Cookies.
 Rachel and I walked the course until we caught up with the boys on the 17 hole.  It was absolutely beautiful and so neat to see the boys finish up a round at Pebble Beach!




 I got the most amazing pictures of the boys hitting their final shots with the sun setting in the background.  Ryan hitting his approach on the 18th
Andy hitting his final shot in!
The only pic I got of the 4 of us…but its a goodie.
We had so much fun and always love seeing the Lee's!  So excited they are moving back to Charlotte soon!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love all these pictures! What a fun (and beautiful) trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This trip looks amazing and your pictures are beautiful!!Makes me want to plan a trip there myself. My family is from CA and my parents honeymooned in Carmel so it holds a special place in their hearts! Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete