May 27, 2014

Family Beach Pictures

My bonus mom is an amazing photographer.  I think this would actually be her dream job!  She took advantage of a beautiful morning on the beach and took some amazing pics of our family for us while we were at Bald Head last weekend!
 This might be my favorite pic:)
 Sweet sandy toes!

 Love her kisses!
 So mad I forgot to take off my hair tie in these pics!

 My handsome boys!
 It truly doesn't get any sweeter than this!




 He loves his daddy.



 My three favorite people in the whole world!



Love having these amazing pictures to capture this sweet stage and memorable beach trip!

1 comment:

  1. The next is Marin and his sweetie Olive, the are just sweet together, but you can almost see the "trauma" in Marin's eyes in this picture - I just don't know how else to describe it. As his mother I can see it.Fine Art Sunrise Pictures

    ReplyDelete