Sep 6, 2014

TGIF Trains

One of our last summer bucket list items was to ride the train uptown.  We see the train often and since our kids love Chuggington we knew they would love the train ride!


I only took a few pics on the train because people were looking at us like we were crazy haha!  We took the train all the way uptown to imaginon library.  It was fairy tale week and they had awesome exhibits set up with different classic stories.


Ellie loved the Thumbelina story.



Ryan tried Cinderella's glass slipper on E.
The overall crowd pleaser was Jack and the Bean Stocks slide!

We went to a yummy pizza place uptown after we played.  This is such a fun age, I just love watching the kids observe new environments.

We took the train back to our car and then hurried home for naps.  Then Ryan and I headed to the Florida Georgia Line and Jason Aldean concert.   I LOVE Florida Georgia and Jason Aldean had lots of hits too!  The highlight for me was the people watching.  I swear country concerts provide constant entertainment with the crowd they attract!!



Love Family Fridays!  I need to start working on our fall bucket list now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment