Sep 10, 2015

My Tiny Dancer

I could jump up and down with excitement over this day.  I have always dreamed of having a little ballerina!  I danced my entire childhood and adored it!  Ellie has always loved tutus and dance parties at home, but I wasn't sure how it would translate to a structured class.  Well today we went to her first ballet class and she was in absolute heaven!!!!  

She loves having her best friends in her class too!
I will absolutely frame this picture of these three sweet friends for her room!
Here they are watching the class before them finish.  Sweet Graham (and Mickey Mouse) watched outside this door as Ellie danced.  When she ran out of class at the end Graham ran up to her and said "Ellie I am so proud of you. You a big girl!"  He also wanted to wear a tutu this morning and we settled on wearing a pink shirt to match Ellie's leotard:)
Tiny dancers hugging....does it get any cuter???
They went into this room and shut the door for the entire class while we sat outside the room and watched through the glass, but I couldn't any pictures of the actual dancing.  When the class was over they opened the door and called their names one by one to end the class.  Ellie waited patiently for her turn and kept waving at me.

My heart is seriously overflowing with joy over her love for dance already.  She was the perfect little ballerina and listened to her teacher and was so eager to learn.  Can't wait for next weeks class!

No comments:

Post a Comment