Oct 18, 2015

Neighborhood block party!

Even though we are only moving a mile down he road I am going to miss this neighborhood.  This weekend some neighbors organized some food trucks, ice cream truck and a movie once it got dark!


We had a great turn out...this picture does not show how many people were really there, but we think around 160!  These are a few of my fav girls in the hood!
The ice cream truck was a big success!  The only down side was it got chilly once it got dark and ice cream would not have been my number one sweet choice in that cold, but it didn't seem to bother the kids at all!
 The twinkies were super excited about the minion ice creams!
Around 7 it started getting dark and the Harrell's set up a movie projector on their garage with Minions playing!
 These two wanted a front row seat next to the snack table:)

I am still in shock that many kids sat still for a movie!  Overall it was such a fun night!  Love my neighbors and truly believe its one of the best in Charlotte!
 Both Graham and Ellie crashed the minute we got home!  I love fun family nights like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment