Sep 26, 2017

T-Ball

For two years Bobo sits in a hallway weekly waiting for Ellie to finish ballet class.  They have done several activities together- tennis, golf, soccer, jr gym, etc.  This was finally his time solo! Ryan has always dreamed of having a son and him playing baseball and that dream finally came true.   Ryan also signed up to be one of the coaches!
 I mean how cute does he look???

 The first few practices were hilarious!



 I am not sure if you can tell, but he didn't stop smiling the entire 1.5 hours!



Finally after weeks of practicing (and teaching them how to play) it was game time!!!!  He literally counted down the minutes until the game and had his uniform laid out first thing in the am!
 He came over and asked Ellie to cheer for him and make sure she watched:)
 He was so sweet and sat on bench waiting his turn.  When I would come help with line up or see him, he would hug me and give me this sweet smile without saying a word.
 This moment just melted my heart.  His first time at bat and he was so excited!


 Look at that proud face after he crossed home plate!

Ellie and I have spent a lot of time on the bleachers watching him play and practice and love cheering for our favorite player!

No comments:

Post a Comment