Oct 7, 2011

Candy Corn Wreath

I saw this idea on Pintrest a few weeks ago and have being dying to make it.  We use the back entrance of our house 99% of the time and I thought that door would make the perfect spot!
So I bought all my supplies and heated up my glue gun!  The only thing I did differently than the instructions above is use a smaller wreath and wrapped it in orange ribbon to match the candy corn colors!

Now for the candy corn....
I did rows and alternated the direction of the candy corn.  By this time my fingers were covered in glue strings:)  It was so worth it...one hour and a sugar headache later....


We now have mums and a candy corn wreath...I just need to purchase and carve some pumpkins!  Now I am thinking my front door looks a little bare....I think it needs a wreath, but maybe something a little less whimsical:)


No comments:

Post a Comment