Oct 1, 2012

30 days...until I'm 30...on the 30th!

Just typing the title makes me super excited and feel really old at the same time!  I have always loved birthdays.  I grew up in a large family where your birthday (usually more like a birthweek) was the one time a year when you could demand individual attention.  Well this year it's a big one!  I also love the time of year that my birthday falls on...Fall.  We have been getting ready for Fall around here!
Comfort food....Mac and Cheese and Sweet Potato Pancakes:)
Mums...I can't keep these alive, but I still continue to buy them!
Boot shopping...
We got plenty of firewood...just need it to cool down a little more before we actually use it!
I even received the most amazing first birthday gift...30 gifts...one to open everyday during my birthday month from my best friend Rachel.  Could not be more blessed to have a friend like her!
Happy Fall and let the countdown to my 30th begin!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Happy Birthday month!!! Guess what OMG!!! I started making the SAME wreath (almost) today from Pinterest! Haha! Love Rachel's bday gift idea- so sweet!!! See you Saturday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your next for the big 3-0!! I made the wreath last year and LOVE it...it's simple and it will last past Thanksgiving:) Good Luck...see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete