Nov 2, 2012

1st Trimester

Hard to believe we are now in our second Trimester!  Here are the twins at 12 weeks.

So far I have been feeling pretty good.   I am very very hungry...eating probably about 6-7 times a day.  First meal is around 2-3AM.  Thats right I wake up in the middle of the night starving!!  No matter how much I try I can't go back to sleep, I can't until I eat something:)  Usually its just a few pretzels, cereal or crackers I keep beside my bed.  I am also hungry the second I wake up.  I eat first lunch around 11 and second lunch around 2.  I eat dinner around 6 and a large snack before bed.
Cravings haven't been too crazy.  Not liking salads or veggies very much, but loving fruit and dairy.  Never have I poured a glass milk and drank it...now its a daily thing.  Loving milk and cheese as a mid day snack (oh yah I eat 6 meals a day and snacks:)
Ryan and I have been reading lots of books...trying to learn as much as we can and soaking in all the advice before these babies come!
We have been taking weekly pictures of the baby bump!  I turned 30 during week 13:)  Great way to celebrate turning 30!!!

The twins attended their first NC State home game!
And their second NC State game...huge win against Florida State!!!  You can see from our faces that we were shocked and thrilled at the outcome of the game!!!!

At this game I was 10 weeks and Caroline 20 weeks.  These three are going to attend lots of NC State games together.  I kinda feel like we are committing child abuse exposing our kids to be NC State fans already....the "Heart Attack Pack" is truly earning its name this season:)  Looking forward to the second trimester...can't believe how much time has already gone by!

No comments:

Post a Comment