Apr 15, 2013

Playtime!!!

Every morning after 9AM feeding the twins are wide awake.  We usually spend this time "playing" on a big blanket with each other.  I find myself constantly laughing at their interaction and had to capture some of it on film.  In general so far Ellie seems to be a little quiet trouble maker and Graham is loud and sensitive...look how this played out.
Both babies just playing and looking at each other.  So sweet right??...
 When Ellie thought no one was looking.....
The second Graham started crying she put her little hand over his mouth like she was trying to make him stop before I heard and she got in trouble....
 Once he settled down she got this smirk on her face....
These two have us constantly entertained!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I LOVE this!!! What a hoot! They are so precious! Lots of love! I am so glad we got to catch up today! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their time together!!! Gotta come visit again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P R E C i O U S ! Our twins were born last Thursday!!! I put a pic on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seantel, they are the most beautiful babies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are soooo cute! Don't you just love watching them interact! Love those cute onesies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my favorite! They are just so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete