May 14, 2013

Mothers Day Weekend

First and foremost I absolutely love being a mom.  I feel like this is what I was truly meant to do.  There are certainly moments when Graham a baby is crying or has just pooped everywhere, when I have to take a deep breath and just laugh, but overall it is an absolute joy!  I feel so blessed to be these two little ones' mommy.  Our weekend was jam packed, but Ryan carved out a little time on Mother's Day morning to relax and celebrate me:)  I got a balloon, sweet cards, new shoes and little messages on bathroom mirrors and shower doors.  Mainly he cooked and cleaned for me all day.  We are loving morning snuggles in bed these days too...




After breakfast we went on a walk...
 After our walk we left for the day to go to Uncle Jared's Graduation party, but made it back by 7 to feed the twins and snuggle a little before bed.



Even though we were exhausted from traveling and a long weekend I had a wonderful 1st Mother's Day.  I feel like the luckiest mommy in the world to spend my days with these two.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a perfect Mother's Day! They are precious!

    ReplyDelete