Mar 4, 2014

Parties, Showers and more!

We have been going from one fun activity to the next lately!  I figured I would combine them all in one post....
30th Beer Bash- Ryan's friend from dental school/business partner turned 30 and his wife surprised him with a Beer Bash!  so many people came in town to celebrate and it felt like a mini dental school reunion!


 Beer glasses with peanuts as take aways!

 SURPRISE!!!!  He was genuinely surprised.  Mike is honestly one of the nicest people I have ever met and has been an amazing friend and business partner to Ryan.
 Photo booth time!




After the beer bash we switched gears.....My sweet little Adam turned 2 and we celebrated with the most amazing Dino party ever!!!
Dino footprints so you knew where the party was.

 Dino masks were a hit with the little ones!
 Ellie in a dino mask!

Molly getting carried away by T-Rex
 Rebecca getting in on the fun...
 Ellie didn't like that scary dino very much haha!
 The food was amazing and very creative!  Omnivore..
 Herbivore....
 Carnivore....



 Ellie and Papa George!

 Rachel even made a volcano that erupted......yes you read that right...she made it!

 And they had an area outside where you could dig for fossils!
Overall it might be my favorite party she has thrown yet....and I am a little scared for a lot of these same guests to come to G and E's party after attending that one!!!

Ryan and I recently hosted super club and went with an Asian theme.  We have a blast coming up with creative themes and hosting this group of friends!  I wrote everyones name in both languages....or at least tried to!

 We served Asian beers and signature cocktail!
 Asian salad.

 Lettuce wraps.

Ryan and I were in charge of the main dish since we hosted and we made two crockpot recipes that turned out great!   Mongolian beef and cashew chicken.   We were all stuffed!!

A group of our friends also hosted a charity Oyster Roast.

 I brought my own gluten free saltines and ate lots of oysters!
We attended the Corners Society Gala.....danced All.Night.Long.  Only pics I have from the night are a few photo booth pics!  This is such a great group of guys and they raised a lot of money for a good cause!  Can't wait to go back next year!
And finally this past Saturday I was honored to help host a baby shower for my dear friend Simpson! She is a first time mom and isn't finding out the gender (drives me bananas when people keep it a surprise) but I will say I think we all did a great job with the gender neutral theme!  She is the most southern girl I know and this shower reflected that!  Chocolate pie, petit ford, strawberry cake...




 Her sister made this tassel garland!
 A diaper bag and goodies from us hosts!
 Take away gift- egg soaps!

 Biscuit bar!
 Simpson with the hosts- Carmen and Traci helped host but couldn't make it!  Just didn't want to leave them out because their help was much appreciated!!  Can't wait to meet this sweet baby!!!!
Ok I think I am caught up on events!  Next up....a birthday for two special little babies:)

2 comments: