Feb 24, 2014

Hands full!

These two are constantly on the move now!!!  Not only are my hands full these days...so are theirs!  Graham has an obsession with socks...I know it sounds weird, but it is so true!  He loves it when I am folding laundry because I will purposefully drop socks and he goes around and collects them.  This kid can fit about 8-10 socks in his tiny little hands!


He also loves his stackables and loves if he can't find socks!


Ellie prefers to carry stuff in her mouth....she cracks me up! (ignore bad photos and hair:)


 Love these two!!!

1 comment:

  1. Seantel, your minis are so cute! I loved catching up with all your pictures. Also great to see you the other night. So sorry we didn't get to talk much. I had lost my voice and no one could hear me! Made for very awkward conversations ;) Hope to see you again soon and I hope the weather clears up so we can get these kiddos out of the house for some park play dates.

    ReplyDelete