Feb 18, 2014

My 3 loves....Happy Valentines Day!

We started our Valentines day off with some presents and heart shaped breakfast!





Since there was still a few inches of snow on the ground Ryan had Valentines Day off.  It was also the first day in 3 that we could get our car down the steep driveway and go somewhere other than a neighbors house!  We ran errand after errand after errand and it felt so good to get out!  All four of us had fun and Ryan and I got a lot done!
 Ellie loves waving at EVERYONE when we are out in public....adorable!
 Whole Foods doesn't have double kids carts so they each ride in their own (or when I am alone I hold Graham and Ellie rides).
 After our second grocery store and sale shopping at one of our favorites kids clothing stores, we got coffee to keep us fueled for more activities!
 Since it was so nice out we had bottles outside while daddy shoveled the driveway!


 After naps we went back out to the toy store, bakery, post office and craft store!
 Test driving some bikes and cars!


 When we got home Ryan gave me and Ellie flowers for Valentine's Day.  My dad used to buy me flowers on Valentine's day and I always felt so special.  Glad Ryan started this tradition for Ellie too!
 Kids Dinner....Heart shaped grilled cheese and strawberries with baby food and broccoli!
After the twinkies went to bed Ryan and I made our annual Champagne Fondue!! So yummy!!!
I am so blessed and so loved this Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Theyre getting SO big - but as adorable as ever! Glad to see pictures and stories - it makes me feel closer! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come to dinner at your house! You and Ryan are so creative with meals! Love all the pictures from the toy store!

    ReplyDelete