Mar 4, 2015

Valentines Day


There is so much pressure on making Valentines Day special and romantic.  Ryan and I had our first date 13 years ago on Valentines Day.  Although I love love, I don't need to do a fancy dinner or get roses and chocolates on this particular day.  When a friend suggested we go as couples away for the night I was totally on board!  We spent Valentines day in the mountains and may need to make it an annual trip because it was magical!  First we spent sweet time with the twinkies!  They are such good friends now and just love on each other!
Carter is sometimes the triplets to my twins and I love it!  We had the same outfits on for our Valentines party at school:)

After school parties we took kids to their grandparents and headed out of town.  The Inn we stayed at was the absolute coolest place!  I could move in tomorrow if they would let me...they won't...I asked!
It had so much charm and was so relaxing!

This was the bathroom in our room....I mean seriously how amazing is this?
We had real fire places and Chip had fun making us fires all day!

They cook all the meals for you and we had the entire Inn rented out so we ate together and had a cooking class during dinner.
Here is our whole group.


We sat at a large island off the prep area in the main kitchen and the chef let us get up and help cook and ask questions.  The guys loved this!



After dinner we had cocktails and played games and danced until after 1AM!  We woke up the next morning to cold weather and snow everywhere....like I said it was magical!


Breakfast was delicious!
We ran outside for about 30 sec to take a pic, but it was freezing!

Here is a picture Ashely took of the house as we were leaving covered in snow!  I am seriously counting down he days until we can go back and I promise we will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment