Feb 22, 2018

My 3 loves!

 I adore my three Valentines and love any opportunity to show them!  On Valentines morning I woke up and made the kids lunch, which included heart shaped food.  I was so inspired I decide to spell L-O-V-E with their breakfast too!
 The week before we spent some time making their Valentines for school.  Ellie chose unicorn erasers and this cute card that said "Wishing you a magical Valentines Day!"
 Bobo picked the sticky heart guys and his said "i'm stuck on you Valentine xo Bobo"
 I signed up to bring the Valentine treat for their class exchange and stayed and had lunch with them.
 I love how excited they get when I come to school!
 After naps the twins had their golf lessons so Ryan joined us and we played (he played and I drove the cart) 9 holes together while they had their lesson. 
 I will take some quality time with this guy whenever I can get it.  We also have date night on Thursday nights, so the following night he took me out for a proper night out!
 Ryan gets Ellie flowers every year, just like my dad used to!

For dinner the kids helped us make veal saltimbocca and green beans.  We spent the night outside on the porch and even went for a quick boat ride.  The weather here has been gorgeous and we have taken full advantage of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment