Mar 3, 2018

Daddy Daughter Dance

This beautiful princess went to her third Daddy Daughter Dance last weekend.  Ryan was gone all week traveling and got home just in time to change and take her.  She asked every hour if she could put her dress on!  She also wanted me to curl her hair!!!  I always think she is the prettiest girl in the world, but she looked especially grown up and precious on that night. 

 I have always thought Ellie looked just like Ryan and she absolutely adores him!
 Cant forget about her other favorite guy:)

Charlotte Country Club always does a phenomenal job on the theme for these type of events.  This year was Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory! I mean what girl doesn't like dancing and chocolate???


 After the sit down dinner they passed out chocolate bars to all the girls and 5 had a golden ticket....
 Look who got one!!!!

 These 5 special girls got to go into the chocolate factory first to pick out their dessert.  She had the best night and came home on cloud nine after a night dancing and eating chocolate with her Daddy!
I took Bobo bowling with some of his friends. This was his first time using the ramp (thank goodness because his ball usually rolls less than two miles an hour!)

 Although I would have loved to be a fly on the wall at the dance, I soaked up every minute of my time with my favorite little boy!

1 comment:

  1. so precious - they are growing up so fast - love you all - Aunt Becky

    ReplyDelete