Jan 9, 2010

Candle Holders

Here are the milk glass goblets I found at the Antique show last weekend. I bought these, loved them, and then got home and thought...what am I going to do with them? I cannot see Ryan and I actually using them to drink out of...so I called my personal designer (aka Miriam). She suggested I make them into candle holders, how creative! First I went to the craft store and bought the supplies: foam, Reindeer Moss and candles.

Cut the foam to fit inside the container like this:

Then just carefully put the candles down in the foam....should easily go in. Next put some of the moss around the candles to cover the foam.

And lastly find a cute place to display your new candle holders!

Do you have any containers that you love, but are not currently using????

No comments:

Post a Comment