Jan 15, 2010

I'm Back!

Home Sweet Home...Arrived home around 1 AM and spent the day cleaning, unpacking, returning emails, etc. It was a long stressful week, but I did manage to have a little fun and get to know some of the new girls on my team. So happy to have some more females, who I happen to really enjoy spending time with. My camera did not like all the lighting in the hotel so a lot of my pictures did not turn out, but here we are at the opening awards banquet.


One of the highlights of the week was the announcement of an official company name change and then they brought Kevin Pollak to do a stand up comedy show to celebrate. Kevin has been in movies like A Few Good Men, The Usual Suspects and Grumpy Old Men. He is known for his impersonations and is really funny. Check out a little bit of his talent here.


The last night we went to a wonderful Sushi restaurant called Sushi Samba in our hotel...yummm!Looking forward to a relaxing weekend at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment