Jan 23, 2010

My Handyman


On Tuesday morning I heard some strange noises coming from my garage.  I walked out to see what it was and found my wonderful husband doing this....


He then explained that he was organizing my spice cabinet....the one that I had been complaining about.  For Christmas Ryan was given The Family Handyman magazine (from his Dad who is a great Handyman himself).  I guess between my complaints and the magazine he got inspired.  He even painted the wood white to match the cabinets!!

So here is the before...you would have to pick up every spice up to see what it was.  Also look at all the extra space not being used...




Here is the after!  I know it's not much, but little things like this make my life so much easier.  I love clean and organized cabinets/closets...especially when I do not have to do it myself.  Can't wait to see what my Handyman does next!!!!



1 comment:

  1. You guys are so cute! Good job Ryan!! That frittata looked really yummy too :)

    ReplyDelete