Oct 24, 2010

Jennifer's Baby Shower

This weekend we got to celebrate Jennifer and Brian's soon-to-be little pumpkin.  This time of year is perfect for a baby shower for Jennifer because she loves fall and anything pumpkin flavored.   Here is the Mommy-to-be and the hostesses: Alice, Leslie, Jennifer, Me and Caroline.
We used the baby's monogram, WMC,  throughout the party.  Between the four of the us, we had lots of creative food and decorations!  I made my water bottles, and we also had hot apple cider and lemonade to drink.
Yummy food!

Cupcakes for dessert!
Mums for the beautiful fall centerpiece.
Jennifer got lots of presents including her diaper bag, monitor, clothes, and personalized picture frames.
 We had so much fun catching up with college friends and seeing their little ones!
Before everyone left they got a jar of my homemade pumpkin butter.  In order to make enough for the entire shower I had two huge pots of it going on the stove last week...my house smelled so good the rest of the day!
This shower really was so much fun to plan and prepare for.  Not only did we have a great theme/time of year for a shower, but it was for such a sweet friend.  Jennifer I can't wait to meet your little pumpkin and I know you will be such a great mom!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I love pumpkin butter! Please share the recipe!!!!

    ReplyDelete