Oct 15, 2010

A visit to the Lees

I am back and trying to readjust to the time change:)  I left early....very early on Sunday morning to California to visit the Lees: Andy, Rachel and baby Ryan!  When I first arrived we made a quick run through this fast food favorite.
We then went home and got ready to go see Andy play.  Rachel's husband, Andy, is the punter for the San Fransisco 49ers.  This night they played Philadelphia.  I took a ton of pictures...I know, surprise surprise!  Here are a few of my favorites.

In this picture....number 99...that's Manny Lawson, my all time favorite NC State player.  He had just made a big play and I think in this picture he is looking up in the stands at me and saying "Seantel...that was for you".
Although the 49ers lost, it was a great game.  We were on our feet the entire 4th quarter and cheering on the team.  Vernon Davis's 3 year old son sat behind us and every time his dad made a play he would cheer and give Rachel and I high fives, so cute!

Here is Rachel and I after the game.
All the players park in the same lot so after the game I closely watched the guys coming out of the stadium and look who I found....Manny!!
We talked about North Carolina and NC State football and when we went to take a picture, I looked over and he was doing the wolfpack sign, so naturally I did too.  Love this picture!!
So on Monday we went to a team bible study at one of the coaches house, had lunch at Cafe Rosalena and finished the afternoon with frozen yogurt:) 
Monday night we left the boys, Andy and Baby Ryan, home to watch football and we went shopping at Santana Row and to dinner at El Jardin.  These are two things California does right...shopping and food!
Tuesday we took baby Ryan to Half Moon Bay to get his first pumpkin, see the coast and grab lunch.
 

Baby Ryan really liked the pumpkins and was so sweet letting us crazy girls position pumpkins around him and prop him up on the hay stacks.  After we picked out the perfect little pumpkin, we went into town for sushi and a quick look at the coast at Half Moon Bay.
Tuesday night we ordered Pizza and hung out at their house.  The live up on a hill and have a wonderful view from their back yard.

The highlights of the trip were getting to see sweet Baby Ryan, cheering for Andy in person, yummy food, shopping, the fact that Rachel and I got asked three times if we were sisters and most of all just spending some quality time with my best girl friend.  We talk on the phone almost daily so it was such a treat to spend four days together and talk face to face!  Although I wish they lived closer I do love having friends in California because it is such a fun place to visit.  Thanks again Lee family, love and miss yall already!

2 comments:

  1. loved meeting you!
    loved your energy...it's contagious!!!
    looking forward to following your blog darling!!!
    Glad you had a great visit with one of my favorite people!!!
    Cheers & Blessings!

    ReplyDelete