Dec 21, 2011

Christmas Baking

I have spent the last few days baking away in the kitchen!  For some reason this really gets me in the Holiday Spirit!!  My MIL and I had an entire baking day Monday.  We have done this for about 3 years now and started to make this a tradition, but it was nice to be so close this year!!!  Here are some of our creations:)
First....I'm not sure what to call these??? They are a lot like rice crispy treats, but made with corn flakes not rice crisps.
Then we made peanut butter pretzel truffles....

These truffles are so good.  I actually usually keep them refrigerated until time to serve.  Here is what the inside looks like...

Lace cookies....

and my favorite Almond Cream Cheese Coffee Cake!
I also had a cookie swap with my book club!  I always have a little too much fun with this group of girls!
Here are all the goodies I came home with!  Excited to try out some new recipes:)
I still have to decorate cookies with my brothers and make my yearly batch of chex mix!  Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment