Sep 6, 2013

Happy 1/2 Birthday to the Twinkies!

Yes thats right 1/2 Birthday.  In my mind that is absolutely something to celebrate!  We had such a good day today!  I made two 1/2 Birthday cakes and we had a little party just the 4 of us.
Ellie
 Graham
 Me and my sweet boy
 Ellie and her Daddy
 1/2 Birthday cakes!!!  
One cake was vanilla with vanilla frosting and a raspberry lemon curd filling and the other was a vanilla cake with chocolate frosting and a crunchy peanut butter filling!  Lets be honest, I knew the kids wouldn't eat any so I made our favorites!

 Ellie wanting to play with the cake...
 Graham wanting to eat the cake hah!
I know it is a little ridiculous, but we waited so long for these two sweet babies and I can't believe they are half a year old!  Today was so fun, and so sentimental.  6 months ago today I was holding tiny 4lb babies and today they are so big and happy!  This past 1/2 year has been the absolute best time of my life!  I love being a mom and love my family of 4 more than anything!  Happy 1/2 Birthday Graham and Ellie!

2 comments:

  1. these half cakes are so cute!! creative ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the type of information I’ve long been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information.
    Kids Tricycle

    ReplyDelete