Dec 8, 2014

Twinkie's Felt Tree!

I am sure by now everyone has seen the felt Christmas trees on Pinterest/blogs you can make for your kids to play with and decorate.  I decided to make one this year to entertain them and to keep me from going crazy indoors since its so cold outside!  First this is the cheapest activity ever!  I spent $8 and I didn't use half the felt I bought so I could easily do another felt craft.  Second its not messy, the kids don't get paint or stickers or crayons everywhere.  And third they love it!
As soon as they woke up this morning they went straight for the tree.
Ellie is so proud when she gets them to stick on.
Graham likes to go behind her and knock them down haha!
They both know the star goes on top, but G is taller so he usually does it.


"Uh oh" says E after G knocks them all down again.
Graham waits patiently while Ellie decorates again.

Within 20 min I think they redecorated the tree at least 10 times!
I love seeing them play nicely together.  Also I love having a cheap, clean activity to keep them busy indoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment