Aug 31, 2015

Girls Weekend!

Is it Monday already???  Why are the weekends getting shorter and shorter?  I am just getting unpacked (again!) and back into our routine after being at the beach with my girl friends.  Growing up in Raleigh I went to Wilmington all the time, but haven't been back in so long and loved being there with some of my favorite people this weekend.  We ate lots of yummy food, relaxed by the pool and laughed a lot!  
 Night one included a make your own salad bar, a beautiful sunset and girl talk until 2 AM!
 Oh and Ashley's amazing s'mores dip!  This dessert may be my new fav!
 The next morning we went on a walk around the town.
 This place brings back lots of college memories!
 Low tide and lots of oyster shells!
 This is the view of Beth's parents house...this picture doesn't do it justice!  This may be my ultimate dream home!
 Sarah and Traci on the boat ride.
 Our captains Emily and Beth.
 Ashley, Abby and me!
 Here is the group (minus Abby who had to leave the last night)
 The last night we had a private chef come to the house to cook for us...totally the way to go from now on.  She made a delicious meal and even cleaned up the kitchen after.
I feel like I learn so much on girls weekends- new make up tricks, recipes, decorating inspiration, new clothing brands, lots of kid/mom advice and mostly new games!  We played a game called LCR and it was too much fun!  We also played one of our favorites heads up!  Here is our big LCR winner with all her dollar bills!
Although leaving my family for the weekend is hard, girl time is just so needed sometimes!  Love this group of ladies and I know whenever we get together it will be a good time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment