Apr 3, 2016

Easter

 I love coming up with fun things to get the kids, but the Easter Bunny really out did himself this year!
The kids were so excited to run downstairs and see what he left them.  They kept asking where he was and why he wasn't still at our house hah!
Ellies favorite thing were these headphones!  She kept wanting to listen to music and calls them her purple speakers.
 After seeing all of the Easter basket goodies we headed to church!  It was a beautiful service despite the rainy weather.
 I love hosting Easter, such a sentimental but laid back holiday.  No major traditions or gift giving and the weather is usually perfect! We invited Ryan's family over after church for brunch and another egg hunt.
The only food request we had was deviled eggs.  I made peppered bacon ranch, traditional and spicy jalapeño!
We served a triple mac and cheese, salad and ham.
Desserts are my favorite part so I made a lemon curd fruit tart and a chocolate fudge pie with a crunchy peanut caramel top.
 The twins loved the ham and the pies!
 After lunch we headed outside for one last egg hunt!

 Bobo got the golden egg again (two years in a row!)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am catching up on all your posts! LOVE the twins Easter outfits! I have two questions! I'd love the tart recipe AND what kind of salad container is that? conoil@yahoo.com or 336.263.2280 text

    ReplyDelete