May 10, 2016

Lots to celebrate!

Since I have been a mom I have had to share my weekend with other celebrations- graduations, birthdays and other events.  This year was no different!  Ryan's birthday was the day before, but I was happy to share a weekend with him!
My weekend started off a little early with bookclub.  These girls mean everything to me....def some of my favorite people in the world!  Since it was around derby time and Traci was the host she went with the theme.  Y'all know I love a theme!  She lived in Kentucky for a few years so she had an amazing collection of cups, napkins and decor...oh and hats!

 Our attempt at a self timer pic!
 The next night we celebrated Ryans birthday with his family.  Although we had a great time, apparently I was having too much fun to take a picture!  Friday night we went to dinner with a group of friends and laughed and drank wine until midnight.  I haven't had a night like that in a while and lets just say we paid for it the next day haha!
 On Ryans actual birthday he wanted to go to breakfast and then make croquet madams for lunch!
 The twins loved pushing around the little carts and helping us shop!
 One of his presents was a remote control speed boat.  This provided lots of entertainment for all!
 We found the mama duck and her sweet ducklings.   It was a very sweet moment until Ryan started chasing them with the speed boat...

 Saturday night we went to the Lees to swim and celebrate some more!

 Sunday morning Ryan made me country ham and gluten free biscuits......yummmmm!!!!
Later we had a nice brunch at the club and during nap time Ryan and I planted flowers and got some much needed house stuff done.
As silly as it sounds I wanted a productive day so we organized and did yard work. We ended the weekend with a walk around the pond and some animal watching.  The wild life is coming out this spring and we love it!

2 comments: