May 31, 2016

Last day of school!

Last week the twins had their last day of school in the 2's class.  I am so excited to have lazy mornings, lots of playtime with them and not have to rush to be somewhere every day, but I am going to miss this class and the teachers so much!  This year they went 3 days a week for 3 hours.  I know thats not a lot of time, but I still missed them so much!
Ms Ally and Ms Anne are seriously the sweetest and most loving teachers!  Ellie is already asking if they came come to our house to play because she misses them so much.
They made a binder for each kid in the class that had pictures of them at school throughout the entire year followed by laminated art work, a survey of questions they let each kid answer and this poem that had me in tears.
There was a pizza party on the playground and I loved seeing the kids together celebrating a fun year.

 Ellie and Henry have such a sweet bond.
 And these four just make life so much fun!

 As we left school for the last time this year these four held hands all the way to our car.
I can't believe this year is over and my kids will be in the 3 year old class in a few months.  I love seeing them learn and grow, but also wish time would slow down just a little bit!  We are busy now working on our summer bucket list!

No comments:

Post a Comment