Oct 31, 2016

Sports, sports and a chili cookout!

Remember that one time we went to a football game in the hurricane?  Not sure if we are really good fans or just stupid!  Either way I had to document this so years later we can look back and remember that day!  I am a big big fan of the weather!  I love looking up the forecast each morning as I plan what we will wear.  Although I knew it would rain and be mild hurricane conditions that day, I did no expect this!
It was so windy that our tent would not stay up so we decided to tailgate in the car!
It was literally raining in every direction.  I had full head to toe rain gear on and a cheap poncho...and was drenched!  I would have to dump rain out of my boots every few minutes.  I could not help but find this hilarious!

We got evacuated at half time and luckily ran into a college friend who gave us some extra tix to his parents box.  I will say the first half of the game was one of the best ever!  But we were all happy to get out of the rain for second half....and the PACK won!

We have been cheering hard for the panthers, even though they have not had a great start to the season.

And of course we confuse our kids by add an entirely different sport to the mix!  Hornets are back!



We took twins to the pre season game and they loved all the attention they got!
They both made the jumbo tron a few times!
We have been busy with fall and Halloween activities.  We made our favorite dinner and ate it in front of Great Pumpkin Charlie brown!

The chili cook off was a big hit with all four of us!


We would test the chili to make sure it wasn't too spicy and then the kids would devour the rest.

This little one loves some chili!
Next up Pumpkins!

No comments:

Post a Comment