Mar 8, 2010

He's 2!!!

We have been out of town for the past week for Ryan's spring break...I'll post about that later.  I just couldn't help talking about this little one's big day first:)
On Sunday we went to Clayton for Zach's 2nd Birthday party.  The theme for the Birthday party was tractors...like John Deer tractors.  There were several of his little friends at the party and it was lots of fun!!  Here is the table which included place mats for all the lil guests (which I made), cute little cow boy hats, bandannas, food, John Deer sippy cups, and party favors.
 
The hit of the party was the screened in porch covered with balloons...what can I say it's not hard to please 2 and 3 year olds.
 
  
From this moment on it was really hard to get pictures of any of the kids without candy in their mouths!
One of the little girls at the party, Reece, had a major crush on Ryan.  It was the absolute cutest thing to watch her follow him around ALL day!  I took two quick pics...

We also had cake and opened gifts...
I loved this picture of the strategic gift opening...haha he cracks me up!!  By the way this is actually the gift from Ryan and I that I made!!  I was super proud of myself:)  When everyone had gone home we made him try on the pj's...John Deer tractor pj's of course...
After allllooott of candy (you can actually see the sucker in his hand here) we could not get Zach to stand still for a picture and he thought that was hilarious so Ryan helped me get this pic.
Before everyone left they got their picture made with the John Deer cardboard cut out, and the little guests got a personalized party favor bucket.


What a great party!  Zach is such a lucky little boy to have so many people that love him and came to celebrate!!  Michelle, bonus mom, you are such a great mom and very creative, we had a blast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment