Feb 21, 2011

2 weeks notice!!!!!

So I don't have a lot of time for this post, but had to fill everyone in.  So as you know we put our house on the market 2 weeks ago....and drum roll please.....we SOLD our house!!!  Only catch is we have to move out.....in less than 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We agreed on a deal late yesterday afternoon, and by the time we went to bed last night we had called family and friends, begged for boxes at local grocery stores, completely emptied out our attic, cleared out a few closets, listed half our furniture on Craigs List to sell and of course did a little celebration dance. 
So now we just need to pack up our whole house, find a place to live in Charlotte for me, find a place in Chapel Hill to live for Ryan (since he still has 2 months of school left), change our address and cancel utilities and the to do lists keeps growing...it seems there is one other big thing going on....on yeah...Ryan has his state Dental Boards this weekend...ahhhh!!  So yes our lives are a little crazy right now, but I know we are so blessed to have this house sold and that selling our house too quickly is a good problem to have.
Right now Ryans feels like this:
I feel like this:
But together we are so excited and celebrating our unknown future:)
And on a quick note we took some time out this weekend from selling our house to visit with friends.  My college sorority had its anniversary party and I got to see all my college friends:)
Me, Caroline, Jennifer, Page and Virginia.  We all lived together in college!  Love and miss my Canterbury girls:)
Marilyn and I...she was my big sis in the sorority:)
Altogether we had a very exciting weekend, but my break is over...back to packing!

2 comments:

  1. WHOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! Except we are sad you are moving 4 hours away! But sooooo excited for you both- what a year 2011 will be for you :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!!!! So excited for you! Hang in there with all the stress this brings about ;) Let's do lunch when you arrive to the Queen City!

    ReplyDelete