Feb 6, 2011

F.S.B.O.

Wow have we been busy....
Thats right!  Our house is for sale!!!!  And we are attempting on doing it ourselves...hence the blog title F.S.B.O. which I have learned means For Sale By Owner.  Ryan got a job in Charlotte and we will be moving there when he graduates in May!!!  I am so proud of him and glad he has a job lined up already and that is one thing we can check off the list.  We have been busy getting our house and ourselves ready for this over the past 6 weeks.
We had lots of little house repairs...painting, cleaning. organizing, de-cluttering, staging, yard work, cleaning gutters and paper work. The hardest part was honestly taking down all my pictures during our "staging".  It just doesn't feel like my house anymore.  You can barely tell we even live here...so depressing!  I have mixed emotions about this next chapter our life and am trying to keep myself busy so I don't stress to much about the move or about what is to come. I have taken a few pics along the way, but nothing too exciting.
We are keeping our fingers crossed that it sells quickly so we can stop stressing over this (and so I don't have to keep my house looking so clean and tidy in case we have a showing:).
Although we have been working hard on our house we have made some time to fun things too!  I will be back soon with a yummy pasta recipe and what we were up to this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment