Feb 16, 2011

Wonderful Weekend

Ok so I know it is Wednesday...but we had such a fun weekend that I had to document it!  We went to Charlotte to see friends and family.  Friday night (although two weeks late) Ryan and I celebrated my MIL's b-day.  We made a wonderfuly simple Mexican dinner.  For dessert I made some more cake pops:)
Ok so yes these cake lollipops are cute...but I have to tell you they taste good too!  Check out the inside...
We had a wonderful time catching up with Ryan's family...I can't believe we haven't seen them since Christmas! We are moving there soon though and they will get to see us on a weekly basis:)  Once again Happy Birthday Miriam!!!!
On Saturday The Lee's came up to spend the afternoon with us.  We got to play with baby Ryan and have lunch at Dean and Deluca.  Here is Ryan and baby Ryan at lunch.
We went shopping!  Rachel and I spend a lot of time on the phone together and a lot of time discussing our styles.  I run all purchases by her before I can commit...so it is nice to shop together in person:)
We also drove around Charlotte and did some house "window shopping"!  We had such a good time with the Lee's and can't wait until we live closer.
Saturday night we went to see this little guy...
This is baby Clark and he is the cutest, sweetest little boy.  He was wide awake for a few hours at just a few weeks old!  He has such a wonderful personality.  When we first arrived I was holding him and he just stared at me.  I love this picture, he is so sweet and it shows a little bit of his personality.

Jennifer and I with Clark.

Baby Clark and Ryan...
Congrats Morrisons and happy 1 month to Clark!!!!
Sunday we drove home and made a stop to see our friends Blake and Lindsay who just bought and are currently renovating a house.  Lindsay is doing a lot of the repairs/updates herself and I think she will be a great resource once we buy our next house:)  So we are home now and back into our routine, but had a great weekend celebrating birthdays, friends, babies and new houses!  I am looking forward to seeing a lot of you girls this weekend at the reunion!

1 comment: