Feb 14, 2011

Things I Love

With today being Valentines Day I thought I would share some things I love:)


A. One of my new favorites is Udi's G Free Bread.  It is the closest to "real" bread that I have found. They make bread, pizza crust, bagels, muffins, cinnamon buns, granola....just about anything!  They sell it at Trader Joe's, Whole Foods and specialty stores. Also Jason's Deli is now serving some of their sandwiches on Udi's bread!!!  Love that!!
B.  Burt's Bee's Lip Balm.  This particular type has a little color to it so it helps moisturize your lips, but leaves them looking beautiful.
C.  J Crew:)  Love, Love, Love this store!  Right now they have several cute dresses and tanks that I would love to add to my closet.  Most of all I love this Timex Watch with a peach strap:)
D.  My favorite flower....Peonies.
E.  Magazines are one of my guilty pleasures.  Right now I am craving spring time and look to my Coastal Living magazine for some warmth and inspiration.
F.  Pandora Radio.  I have this playing in our house at all times.  We can create our own stations depending on our mood.  A little Michael Buble while cooking, Eric Hutchinson while doing housework, B.O.B. while getting ready to go out...the choices are endless.


G.  Red Box.  These DVD rentals are only $1 per day!  We stop by one of these at least once a week.
H.  Kuhn Rikon knives are our new favorite kitchen tool.  Ryan got several of these for Christmas and we love them!  First of all they are great knives, but they also all come with a cover so its safe(great for all those moms out there that have little ones who like to open kitchen drawers and pull everything out!).  We have found them at Marshalls and Home Goods for cheap too!
I.  Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds with Salt....the combination of salty and sweet is amazing!
J.  Modern Family on ABC.  This is our favorite show.  Great for all ages and super funny!!
K.  Oxford shoes.  I have been searching for some new shoes and finally found them...oxfords.  They go great with jeans, shorts, skirts and dresses.  My shopping expert helped me find them...thanks Rachel!
L.  Essie nail polish .  My favorite color right now is coral, great for spring time.
M.  Capri Blue Candle in Aloha Orchid.  Both my MIL and I love these candles...although she likes the Volcano scent.  You can find them at Anthropologie in two different sizes.  They smell amazing and there are several different scents.  These also make great house warming gifts!

Happy Valentines Day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment