Dec 18, 2016

Christmas Celebrations


Ryan and I both got to visit the twins school for special holiday celebrations!  The morning I was signed up they were having one of those adorable twin days.  You know those days when they are just the sweetest and cutest to each other.  When we said our prayers before breakfast Ellie rested her head on Bobo's shoulder and he rested his head on hers.  It melted my heart.  Luckily Ellie's prayers are long and I had time to snap a pic!
 I dropped the twins off at school and went back around lunch time to eat lunch with them and then do a "cooking" segment.  I made mangers with them and they all loved it!
Here is my manger example.  Rice Krispie and cotton candy under the gummy baby jesus wrapped in candy tape placed gently under pretzels!



 Ryan and I also took twins uptown to see the singing Christmas Bears!

 This girl lives to sing and dance!
 We attended several Christmas parties including the one at our club.




 Ryan was the mystery December reader at school.  He read Snowmen at Night and brought in Snowmen marshmallows for everyone.  The kids never see Daddy at school so they were thrilled!!!
 And I guess 4th times a charm because the kids were not scared of Santa this year!!! Thank goodness!
 I could stare at these pics all day.  Their sweet faces just admiring Santa and seeing the magic makes me want to freeze time!

And last, but not least, Ryans office Christmas party.  I can not tell you how proud I am of him!  4 years ago they had one office and small Christmas party in the break room with some random food from Costco.  This year they rented out the top floor of The Vue and have 6 offices and over 40 employees!  Here we are with his partner Dr. Modlin and his beautiful wife who is expecting baby #3 soon!  So proud of both these guys and all their hard work and success.
There were several meat carving stations and this spread along with a full bar!  
Although not everyone could attend the party they had a great turnout!  This is the staff (spouses not pictured).

 We have more celebrations and parties coming up this week!!!

1 comment:

  1. The twins are so incredibly adorable - love them! How blessed you two are, hard working remarkable parents and spouses to each other! PS I'm loving the staff member in the green patterned suit! Greatness! Merry Christmas my loves - Aunt Becky

    ReplyDelete