Dec 31, 2016

Weeeeee!!

One of the things I miss most about our old house is the swing out front.  We had the biggest magnolia tree in our front yard with a double wooden swing.  Often we would swing and wait for Ryan to get home from work.  Now our front yard is small and we have no trees to hang a swing from.  When we were building our new deck, I decided that we had plenty of room underneath for two swings!  Ryan and the twins hung them recently and I love them!

We hung the swings on carabiners so they are easy to remove should we have people over and want this area more open.
 I got these custom made with the twins initials on them.

They look like such big kids on these swings too!
They have a pretty nice view while swinging too!
 I also recently got this custom mat for me....beware of twins!



There must have been 80 geese on the pond the other afternoon while we were swinging.  Ellie loves watching them swim around!
Twins are really enjoying the new deck and making new memories on their new swings!

No comments:

Post a Comment