May 31, 2017

Mothers Day

My Mother's Day this year started with the Mother Son Dance!  I had the absolute sweetest little date!  The theme this year was Mad Scientist.  We got test tube smoothie shooters when we first arrived and the watched them make popcorn from Dragons Breath!

 Bobo loved dancing and eating lots of special treats, but mostly just the one on one attention from having an entire evening with just the two of us!


 The next Monday at school was my first official Muffins for Moms at their preschool.

 Both kids were so excited and proud to show me all the special things they made for me in preparations for this morning.  The entire class even sang a song they had been practicing in secret for all the moms!


On Mothers Day I spent the morning finalizing some of our Master Renovation choices while sipping on fresh orange juice!

Then the kids made me a smoothie bowl and cantaloupe juice!
We had brunch at our country club and by that point I was stuffed haha!

After naps we played outside, took a boat ride, and grilled out!  This sweet boy made me an old Land Rover out of his blocks for my gift! 
 By 5 Ryan had another beverage waiting for me, cucumber gin and tonic!
 We had some tuna and salmon along with an asian slaw for dinner.

 Bobo and Ellie helped me make a homemade banana pudding for our dessert.


 I could not love these two more and am so thankful for my partner in the whole parenting adventure!




No comments:

Post a Comment