Apr 7, 2015

SB 2015 Day #2

One thing I wanted to do over the kids spring break was spend quality time with them and get some things done around the house!  I also wanted to catch up on pictures, videos, family album and blog posts!  I got some stuff done this morning while these two played and wrestled!

 We were almost out of food so we headed to Whole Foods to pick some up.  Normally I don't go here with the twinkies because they don't have double carts, but we had no choice today.  Luckily they rode like this and were so good!
 I quickly unloaded the groceries and we headed to the Nature Museum since it was raining out.  You can't tell in this picture, but the place was packed!

 Ellie gets so serious and will wave and stare at herself in the mirror.




 Ellie loves turtles!  She pulled up this stool and watched him swim around for the longest time...so sweet!
The nature museum was so fun, but we went home to rest up for another adventurous afternoon!  I ran into a cute kids clothing store Shower Me With Love.  This store has some cute stuff, but their customer service isn't the best.  My favorite kids store closed about a year ago and I still miss it!  I do like that Shower Me With Love has toys out to entertain kids while I shop. 
 It was raining again so we needed an indoor activity.....reading books at Barnes and Noble for the win!



 I read one book to them with a big puppet...Ellie was not amused, but Graham thought it was hilarious!
By this point Daddy was home so we headed there to play and eat with him! Dinner and baths and driving around looking for a new house is our new nightly routine!

Now I am blogging, catching up on TV shows and enjoying some wine!  Big play date scheduled for tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am soo behind in blogging. I hope to start catching up today!!!

    ReplyDelete