Apr 10, 2015

SB 2015 Day #4

Kids woke up happy, but stuffy so we diffused some oils to help!  
Then we reapplied band-aids.
Love Grahams sweet face when he is watching tv.  Normally they eat so slow I don't let them watch tv, but we are in no hurry this week!
After breakfast I packed their lunch and we played until it was time to leave.
They were full of happy energy this morning!  So thankful for happy sweet kids(and two hot cups of coffee) today!
We got dressed and packed a picnic before heading to Discovery Place Kids.

These two love this place!





They were in the absolute best moods and played and took turns with each other the entire time!
This made me a little nervous....I can just fast forward 14 years in my mind and totally see this happening!!!  And of course Ellie is driving:)
"Ready, Set, Go!"

They even sharred and shopped with this cart together.  Love sweet twin days like today.

No one thinks they are funnier than each other.  Sometimes I don't even get the joke, but they just giggle at each other and it melts my heart.
Since it was so nice and sunny we sat outside to eat our picnic.
Unfortunately Graham didn't take a good nap and I had to watch and listen to this for a while....
Turns out he somehow busted his lip...uh oh!  It is kinda funny listening to him say "BoBo's boo boo"
Ellie of course slept forever #lifewithtwins!  We knew lots of rain was coming so we played outside and went to the local market for a few new spring flowers!

 "Right here Mommy".  Graham kept saying this about every flower for me to buy.


We came home for dinner and baths.  Right before bedtime I had a sitter come put them down so I could go out for a much needed girls night!  My sweet sweet friend Traci is back in town for good!!!!  The QC has not been the same without her here!

No comments:

Post a Comment