Apr 10, 2015

SB 2015 Day #5

I. Am. Tired.  Good tired, but tired.  Ryan's alarm went off before 5 AM so he could leave to meet some guys for the Masters.  5AM is too early!   I couldn't go back to sleep so I woke up and got stuff ready for our long day of fun I had planned.  Today we made smoothies for breakfast since I knew lunch and dinner would be on the go and contain little fruits and veggies.

Ellie tested my patience a little this morning and would not stay in time out.  I kept sitting her back in time out to prove a point.  Then she hit Graham and he drug her to timeout himself...haha gotta love the sibling love here.
 We did a quick Target run and then headed to take the train uptown for story time at ImaginOn!

 Our sweet neighbor Lucy was there and Ellie insisted on sitting with her.




 Barnes and Simpson also joined us for a little story time and lunch at 7th street market.  Ellie was so sweet and wanted to read Barnes a story.
 Barnes is the happiest, sweetest and cutest little boy!  All three of the kids loved the train ride, way better than the back seat of a car!!!
We made it home just in time for naps and luckily they took very long naps today!  When Ellie has a really good nap she wakes up with curly curly hair! She is just so pretty!
 I know I must be crazy, but I thought it would be fun to brave it solo and take twinkies to their first movie!  We went to see Home....it was the sweetest movie!
 At the last minute a few friends decided to join us!  What else are we gonna do on a Friday night when the hubbies are away????  Graham was perfection.  I mean he actually watched and understood what was going on...not a peep!   Ellie had some moments for sure.  I finally talked some sense into her and gave her the entire tub of popcorn (no judging) and we made it until the very end!!!!
 I think if Ryan and I took them and they could both sit in our laps individually it would have gone a little smoother....or next time get a sitter for Ellie and just take Graham haha!  But so glad we tried it and made it till the end!

#TGIF!  So happy for Ryan to come home tonight and be here to have some family of four time this weekend after a long week of just the three of us!  Plus I think I am out of creative ideas of what to do with these two rascals!

No comments:

Post a Comment